- Email-only deals delivered right to you
- Discounted deals for taxi , hotels & helicopter ticket from Phata-Kedarnath
- Special promo codes & discounts
- One Way cab deals from Haridwar
About Chardham Yatra -
There are 2 types of yatras, both are known chardham yatra. One of them is called “The Char Dham (four abodes) is a trip of four pilgrimage sites in India. Many Hindus believe that Read Morevisiting these most important temples of India, helps achieve "Moksha" (salvation). Names of Char Dham - Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram. Every Hindu must visit the char dhams during his/her lifetime as per the belief of hindus.
Another hindu very famous of four religious sites in the Indian state of Uttarakhand , are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath is also known as Chota Char Dham in Uttarakhand to make it apart from Char Dham Yatra Temples. Chota Char Dham Temples are closed in winter due to snowfall and reopen for devotees in the month of April-May.
How To Travel Chota Chardham Yatra -
Haridwar , Rishikesh & Dehradun , all three important cities are connected the with major railway stations such as Howrah Railway Station, Mumbai Central Railway Station, Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station, Puri Railway Station & Bangalore Cy Jn (SBC). Planning to travel by flight , you can reach to Indira Gandhi Delhi Airport or Dehradun Airport, which are nearest Airport ( Connected to all major airports in India) to Badrinath & Kedarnath Ji Temple.
Reaching to the chardham temples either from Haridwar, or Rishikesh, or from Dehradun, the correct tradition to visit the char dham temples is in the below order:
- Yamunotri, the source of the Yamuna River and the head of the goddess Yamuna.
You can choose to book a cab from Haridwar & Dehradun to Yamunotri Dham
- Gangotri, the source of the Ganges (River Ganga) and head of the goddess Ganga.
You can choose to hire a taxi from Rishikesh, Dehradun Airport to Gangotri Dham
- Kedarnath, where a form of the Hindu god Shiva is venerated as one of the twelve jyotirlingas of India.
You may choose to rent a cab from Haridwar, Delhi, or from Jolly grant airport to Phata, Sitapur Or Guptkashi
- Badrinath, the seat of the Hindu god Vishnu in his aspect of Badrinarayan.
One of the easiest roads in uttarakhand are travelling to badrinath from haridwar, rishikesh or from dehradun by booking a online taxi.