- You may cancel or change your booking any time by using online link / phone / email up-to 24 hours prior to pickup date and time.
- In event of cancellation within 24 hours of pick-up time ₹ 250 will be charged for Small Cab ₹ 500 for Family Cab & Tempo Traveler and rest will be refunded.
- The refund will be processed within 5 to 7 working days and will be transferred to the customer’s bank account only after receiving all required information in order to process refund. No cash refund requests are entertained.
Best Deals on Panchgani Taxi Fare
- Free Cancellation*
- Well Maintained Fleet
- Transparent Billings
- Secured Payment
- 24x7 Customer Support
Maruti Suzuki - Swift Dzire / Similar Standard
- 4 + 1 Seats
- 3 Bags
- 80 KMs
- 10 Hours
- ₹3,371 ₹3,000 Fare Details
- Base Fare : ₹3,000
- GST (@ 5%): ₹150
- Total Fare : ₹3,150
- Distance Included : 80 KMs
- Duration Included : 10 Hours
- Extra KM beyond 80 KMs: ₹12/KM
- Extra Charges beyond 10 Hours: ₹ 200/Hour
- Chauffeur Night Allowance (10:00 PM - 05:00 AM) ₹ 200
- Tolls Tax, Inter State Tax & Parking Charges are payable by guest as per actual ( if applicable)
- TD Economy TD Standard TD Premium TD Family TD Luxury TD Group
Book Your Cab
Book Taxi in Panchgani, Maharashtra
Panchgani is one of the most beautiful hill stations in the Southeast of Mumbai city. Panchgani is well-known as Table Land and it is a huge volcanic plateau.
The hill station has several beautiful places to explore such as Sydney Point, Parsi Point, Kamalgad Fort and many more. Located in the Satara district, Panchgani has many ancient caves to visit such as Rajpuri Caves and temples such as Kartikeya Temple.
Mahabaleshwar is one of the most visited places from Panchgani. The distance between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar is hardly 15 kilometres by road.
One can hire a cab from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar and visit nearby places such as Mapro Garden, Strawberry Palm Gardens, Monkey Point, Echo Point and many more.
There are several adventure activities to perform in Panchgani like paragliding, trekking, horse riding, and much more.
Panchgani is one of the most peaceful places near Mumbai. The distance between Panchgani and Mumbai is hardly 4 hours so most people hire a taxi from Mumbai to Panchgani to travel comfortably.
Taxi services in Panchgani
The Satara or Pune station are nearest from Panchgani. So, most tourists go by train to Pune and then hire a cab to travel to Panchgani. The nearest airport from Panchgani is Pune Airport.
Local taxi services are available near the airport but these are costly and unreliable. So, it is highly recommended to hire a cab online to reach Panchgani safely.
After checking taxi fares in Panchgani, you should choose a car rental service offering quality vehicles at the best rates.
Selecting a cab hire services
Panchgani is the exotic place for people staying in Mumbai, Pune and nearby places. Looking for the best taxi on hire service? Choose Travelodesk.
The reputed tour company offers a range of vehicles which includes sedans like Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire, SUVs like Mahindra Xylo, tempo travellers and even deluxe buses.
It provides professional and friendly drivers with GPS-enabled cabs to keep you guided on the hilly roads of Panchgani.
For a great weekend getaway, book one-way taxi from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar or opt for a roundtrip by cab from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar or other nearby sightseeing places with Travelodesk!
Guests’ Feedback About TravelODesk Service
Great service by Nishant Yadav. Good JobRead More
The trip was more comfortable because of the Taxi service arranged by Travelodesk was specific to my schedule and needs. We have not missed anything with the help of the good english speaking driver, there was a good follow up in planning and arranging the schedule from Ms. Tisha Thiagi right from our trip plans and finish, our spl tks for her. Read More
It was a great experience overall. Mrs. Ritu Singh was very helpful and co-operative throughout the journey. I will strongly recommend all the travellers to travel with Travelodesk.Read More