- You may cancel or change your booking any time by using online link / phone / email up-to 24 hours prior to pickup date and time.
- In event of cancellation within 24 hours of pick-up time ₹ 250 will be charged for Small Cab ₹ 500 for Family Cab & Tempo Traveler and rest will be refunded.
- The refund will be processed within 5 to 7 working days and will be transferred to the customer’s bank account only after receiving all required information in order to process refund. No cash refund requests are entertained.
Delhi to Haldwani One Way Taxi & Car Rental Services
- Free Cancellation*
- Well Maintained Fleet
- Transparent Billings
- Secured Payment
- 24x7 Customer Support
Delhi to Haldwani Taxi Fare - OneWay Deals
Maruti Suzuki - Swift Dzire / similar Standard
- 4 + 1 Seats
- 3 Bags
- 324 KMs
- ₹6,247 ₹5,560 Fare Details
- Base Fare : ₹5,560
- GST (@ 5%): ₹278
- Total Fare : ₹5,838
- Distance Included: 324 KM
- Waiting / Halt Time 45 Mins
- Tolls and State Permits Included
- Extra KM beyond 324 KM: ₹10/KM
- Waiting / Halt Charges after 45 Mins ₹ 100/Hour
- Chauffeur Night Allowance (10:00 PM - 05:00 AM) ₹ 200
- Parking Charges are payable by guest as per actual (if applicable)
- TD Economy TD Standard TD Premium TD Family TD Luxury Hmc Group
Book Your Cab
Delhi to Haldwani Taxi ServiceDistance Travel distance from Delhi to Haldwani 324 Kms. Duration Time Taken to travel from Delhi to Haldwani 6 hours 17 mins.
The city of Delhi is a little world in itself. From shopping to eateries to great residential complexes to high-end malls. Delhi has it all. It is also known to house some of the best academic institutes in India. Apart from all of this, Delhi may easily be called ‘the gateway to North India’, owing to the travel convenience it provides to different parts of North India.
Located near Nainital, Haldwani is one such place you could travel to from Delhi. Named after the Haldu tree, which was once found here in abundance, Haldwani is a well-developed city that hosts some great cafes, restaurants, educational institutes as well as shopping markets. Worth a visit, we say.
Delhi to Haldwani by car
You could take either a train, bus or cab from Delhi to Haldwani. But there is no greater comfort than travelling in your own private vehicle absolutely anywhere in the world. Which is why we’d suggest driving down there by car. The distance by road between the two cities is approximately 325 kilometres, which roughly translates to 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Choosing the best cab service
You could take a taxi to Haldwani from the Indira Gandhi International Airport or from any of the train stations in Delhi. However, there is not guarantee on the comfort of the cab or the safety of the journey. Which is why opting for a car rental service in advance would be the way to go. You could book a taxi online from TravelODesk that gives you the option to choose from a range of sedans, SUVs, hatchbacks and even tempo travellers. Along with this, you also get the convenience of a friendly English-speaking driver to keep you guided along the way.
Sightseeing in Haldwani
In Haldwani, you could visit Kathgodham, Devbhoomi Adventure Land, the Gaula River, Shitla Devi Temple, Nainital Lake and many other beautiful destinations. So hurry and get an online cab on hire today to avail of some fantastic offers on your one-way or round trip from Delhi to Haldwani!
Guests’ Feedback About TravelODesk Service
Great service by Nishant Yadav. Good JobRead More
The trip was more comfortable because of the Taxi service arranged by Travelodesk was specific to my schedule and needs. We have not missed anything with the help of the good english speaking driver, there was a good follow up in planning and arranging the schedule from Ms. Tisha Thiagi right from our trip plans and finish, our spl tks for her. Read More
It was a great experience overall. Mrs. Ritu Singh was very helpful and co-operative throughout the journey. I will strongly recommend all the travellers to travel with Travelodesk.Read More